Each spring semester, Missouri State University Student Life Office hosts a Fraternity Sorority Life Awards Banquet at the University. All of the MSU fraternities and sororities attend along with the Student Life Deans and Staff. Awards are distributed based on performance for 13 separate categories. MoEta’s Sig Eps were well rewarded for their outstanding performance this past year achieving 12 out of the 13 available awards.
A record breaking year like this would not have been possible without all the hard work and dedication contributed from the entire chapter. Breaking records for most philanthropic donations and most community service hours in Missouri State history, records previously set by the SigEp chapter, is not an accomplishment that was reached in one or even two semesters. Achievements such as these are the results of continuing to build a legacy over the course of several years. A legacy paved by thousands of brothers persevering towards the same goal. In total, at this Chapter of the Year Awards Ceremony, the SigEp MoEta chapter won the following awards….
- Deans Excellence Award for Chapter Operations
- Outstanding University Relations
- Outstanding Community Relations and Philanthropic Work
- 2019 Missouri State University Fraternity Chapter of the Year
- Outstanding Academic Achievement – Campus Outside Speakers
- Outstanding Risk Management and Social Responsibility
- Outstanding Membership Development-Balanced Man Program
- Outstanding Chapter Leadership and Management
- Outstanding Alumni Advisor: Sig Ep’s Keith Boatright
- Most Inter Fraternity Council Philanthropic Donations
- Most Inter Fraternity Council Community Service Hours
- Outstanding Community Engagement: Sig Ep’s Rami Issawi – IFC President